Monday, October 17, 2011

This Season

I adore every thing about the season......Halloween, Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks, Scarecrows, and Pumpkins. We even got a Pumpkin Pizza to celebrate the Season. Tyler's School did a Fundraiser with Papa Murphy's Pizza (one of our favorite pizza places). I ordered two and had them wrapped to be frozen.... I was thinking ahead for when GK arrives, but desperate times call for desperate measures so we already ate one. Ty loved it! We will save the other for Halloween before we hit the streets.
We have been doing so much last minute preparations around our house, but I think we are almost there. Ryan let us splurge and hire someone to come clean our house, so thankfully with my parents connections we found the perfect person for the job. I mean a deep down good cleaning was what our house was needing and today it got just that. Hiring someone to clean our house is one luxury I will never take for granted and I am beyond grateful to Ryan for allowing someone to come clean our house for Gk's arrival. Thank you!! Our house looks and smells amazing but now I am watching every footstep and crumb like a hawk. :)
This year this Season is going to be extra special as at will be filled with a extra special blessing, and I think I love it even more just for that.

No comments: