Friday, December 2, 2011

6 Weeks



Well, tomorrow will be 6 weeks since Georgia Kate became apart of our family. Today it is hard to imagine our life with out her, because it feels like she has always been with us. I went in last Tuesday for my 6 week appointment ( just a little early). As I walking in to S&W for my appointment I could not help and think about my 6 week appointment, last September. The memories from that visit are still very vivid, and are so painful.



However, this visit was filled with so much Joy as we relived October 22. I am so thankful for second chances......

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Holly I could have written this. I felt exactly the same way at my 6 week appointment. It feels strange to be all over with doesn't it, after practically living at the dr. towards the end of the pregnancy. Bittersweet - glad it's over with a healthy baby but sad at the same time.