Monday, December 26, 2011

Caroling

As I mentioned in a earlier post, last week we had a house full with 2 of Ty's Cousins staying with us for a couple of days. We did our best to keep them busy. Ryan really did a lot with them.... swimming at a local indoor pool and even bowling. They were usually worn out by the end of the day.
On Wednesday Morning on of my Friends arranged for a large group of us to go and sing Christmas Carols at a local Retirement Home. It really was so much fun and all of the kids had a blast, and all of the residence were so appreciative and told us to come back any time. After we sang a few carols we enjoyed some cookies and cupcakes while mingled. I was so thankful that GK and I were able to tag on that for that.

I have been sitting here for the longest time waiting for my pictures to download on here and all I have gotten is one, so I will post more pictures when it is not taking forever. However, this picture is adorable with Tyler and his two Cousins, Caleb and Jacob.

No comments: