Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Party

Jumping from square to square with Will.




Georgia Kate came to the party, too! Tyler was so excited to see her.





Today Ty's school was filled with the Christmas Spirit, and ready to party. Tyler's class enjoyed pizza, fruit, cupcakes, and cookies. We ended our party with a fun book exchange. Except I don't think Ty understood that we were giving the book that we bought for the exchange away to someone else. Ty opened up a Cars book... perfect for him, but then he asked me where the book is that we brought (also Cars... boys exchanged with both boys and girls with another girl), and I told him that one of his friends had it. Ty searched all over until he found the book we brought, next thing I knew he walked up to the little boy and took it from him. I guess I need to reteach Ty about sharing and also also that Christmas is about giving.... stinker. Then of course we had a minor melt down, but what would a Christmas party be with out a mini tantrum. :) I then told him that maybe Santa would bring the book that we bought for the exchange. Hint, Hint, Santa.


Well, Christmas Break has officially begun in the Steele household, and I am thrilled!

No comments: