Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sip & See

Kassie, K.C., Christina, Me, Whitney, Pam, Jen, and Heidi. I love you girls more than you ever know. Thanks for going above and beyond to give Miss Georgia Kate a simply sweet Sip & See.








Last Sunday 7 of my amazing friends hosted a simply sweet and wonderful Sip & See for me and the star of the day, Georgia Kate. She simply adored all the special attention and cuddles she received.

It was a wonderful afternoon and Miss GK got lots of cute stuff. I have so many special and amazing women in my life and I am so blessed to be able to call them my friends. These women wept and never left our side last year when Landry died, and the past month and a half they have shared in our joy with the arrival of Georgia Kate. Friends that are there in the good times and the bad times are truly special and will always hold a special place in my heart.

Our Georgia Kate is loved by so many and that makes my heart truly happy. What a special little girl we have and I truly love being her Mommy.
























No comments: