Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas On The Farm

This Morning I was able to put my volunteer hands to use in the Gift Cottage as I was blessed to spend part of my Morning volunteering for Aware Central Texas, a local Child Abuse Prevention Agency. The Bell County Expo Center transformed in to a Christmas Farm Wonderland. They had numerous activities and booths for kids. Kids could also purchase gifts and then that is where we came in to play. The JLBC ran the gift Cottage house, so we were busy cutting, wrapping, and stuffing tissue in bags.
Ryan brought Ty out for a little bit while Georgia Kate was being loved on at Ghee and Poppy's house. I have found it a bit of a challenge to try and make every Junior League event now with Georgia Kate and also Ryan's Schedule, but I am sure it will get easier over time. We have so much this month so we will see what all I can do! I will also be thankful for the opportunities to reach out to others in our Community.






No comments: