Monday, December 12, 2011

Date Night

Ghee and Poppy graciously offered to watch the kids on Saturday Night so that Ryan and I could attend a Christmas Party. When I say watch I mean they kept them over night! My parents have kept both kids over night twice, and for that I am truly thankful! I have been a little uneasy about leaving Georgia Kate, but Ghee and Poppy are practically pushing me out the door every time. My parents truly adore all three of their Grand kids and their unending love and support that they graciously provide is greatly appreciated.
My Dad is a Baylor Graduate so he did not want to miss out on the Heisman Presentation, so luckily GK gets her night time bottle at 7 PM. Therefore, Poppy had a very special date that night as well! Poppy fed his girl and then they both were glued to the TV to find out the winner! I am sure they both shouted RG3 when he won! This picture makes me smile.
I can hardly believe that Friday is the last day of school before the Christmas Break. This means Ryan will be home for 2 weeks. I truly love this time of year. This week of course is crazy trying to wrap everything up before the Holiday. Ty's Christmas Program is tomorrow night and then he has a class party on Friday. Ryan's work schedule is a little hectic as well, but I just keep thinking if we can make it to Friday then everything will start to slow down, and we get 2 weeks of some much needed family time.

No comments: