Thursday, April 26, 2012

6 Months



How can it be that Georgia Kate is already 6 months old (on April 22). We sure are having the time of our life with this precious girl. I am beyond thankful to have Georgia Kate with us and all the joy that she has restored in our home and heart.
GK has two teeth (bottom), and her hair is growing so much that I can finally put just a bow in her hair with out a head band. I have also heard her say Dada a couple of times.... of course never in front of her Daddy. :) I stalked up on Solids this Morning at the Grocery Store so stay tuned to see how that goes. GK's 6 month apt is next week so I will have her stats at that time. Days our going fast! I could go on and on about our precious girl, because she is just wonderful and I adore everything about her.
I love you Georgia Kathryn. Thank you for being my daughter.

1 comment:

lvaught said...

She is so beautiful!