Monday, April 30, 2012

Sea World



After I came back to San Diego from San Francisco last Sunday we decided to add on a couple of days so I could enjoy some fun family time with my Mom's Family. I truly loved all the special family time last week.
 Tyler and Georgia Kate already made a trip to the World Famous San Diego Zoo while I was in SFO, so we decided to tackle Sea World. This was Tyler's first rip to Sea World and I think he liked it. He loved all the shows only if we could sit in the Splash Zones... of course. :) Therefore, I sat/got wet with Tyler while my Mom, Auntie C, and GK sat up in the safe zone. I was so thankful for my Mom and Aunt... they looked after GK, so I could experience everything with Tyler.  We loved all the shows and seeing all the animals, and of course Tyler had to explore everything so that included going on a few fun rides. I wish I got more pictures but sometimes I did not have enough hands. We loved our day at Sea World and I think we will try again, but next time with our Daddy in tow.

No comments: