Wednesday, April 25, 2012

San Diego

 My sweet babies with some of their favorite people and Dogs. ;)  Tyler with Sam and Georgia Kate with Madison.
 Tyler on a special walk with Auntie C, Madison, Uncle Phil, and Jill. Tyler loved going where ever Madison went. I heard they were recreating the scene from Titanic.
 Tyler and GK with Sophia, Madison and Aaron
Last Tuesday me, Tyler, and Georgia Kate boarded a Airplane to San Diego with my Mom. This was GK's first plane ride and she did awesome. Actually, they both were perfect coming and going. Ghee was such a huge help and Ty loved sitting next to the window and her.... thanks Mom for taking the middle seat. :)
My Mom's family lives in San Diego and I was schedule to be in San Francisco for Junior League training, so we decided to make a whole week of it. It was great because Gk had never met any of her California family members, and I think it is safe to say she stole the show and everyone loved loving on. Both Tyler and Georgia Kate received tons of attention. It was so fun to watch both of them light up around their Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins.
All of the above pictures were taken by my Cousin, Jill while I was in San Francisco ( Wednesday-Sunday). Thank you, Jill for loving on my babies while I was gone and taking so many precious pictures. Tyler is still talking about Madison and wants her to come to our house soon. :) I loved being able to see their pictures while I was away.
 I think we are all suffering from a little jet lag today, because I can barely keep my eyes open while posting this. Maybe I should actually nap while Georgia Kate is napping this afternoon. ;) more pictures and posts coming soon when I can stay awake! 

No comments: