Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter































I have been so thankful for the abundant amount of Joy that has been restored this Easter. Of course there was still that twinge of sadness on my heart, and that I think will always be their on certain days/holidays.


This Morning we attended a beautiful Church service and then we went to my parents house for a wonderful brunch. We had the afternoon together and it was such a gorgeous day that Tyler and Ryan spent the day playing baseball and while Gk napped I worked outside. Our evening was filled with a small cook out with our next door neighbors. It was very last minute dinner party but it ended up being a perfect evening.


This Easter weekend has truly been so special and I can't wait to share the rest of our pictures. Tomorrow is also a treat as Ryan and Tyler both don't have School/work. Gotta love bad weather days. :)




1 Peter 1:3


Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.

No comments: