Sunday, April 29, 2012

Yummy








Last night was a big night at our house and a first for Georgia Kate. OATMEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As soon as brought the bowl and spoon in to the living room GK immediately reached out and held on to the bowl. I took that as a good sign, and also a sign that she was ready for some real food. I think she liked because the proof was all over face. The only challenge was keeping her from grabbing the spoon and trying to feed herself as you can see sometimes I failed and let her take the spoon and do it herself. What can say, the girl has a strong grip. :)
Well, round one was a success and I can't wait to see what we decide to try next. I adore this precious food face. I guess this also means it is time to pull out the high chair.... seriously, you can stop growing up so fast Miss Georgia Kate, it wont hurt my feelings. ;)

2 comments:

Jen said...

adorable!

Lisa said...

I hear ya! Coen LOVES food! It was so bittersweet to get out the high chair - SO happy to have a baby that needs it as I so vividly remember putting it away when Sierra outgrew it, thinking I should still need it for Adelyn. On the other hand, I am sad my baby is growing up so fast!