Saturday, January 17, 2009

Anything Mom can do Dad can do better...


OK, so Holly is off being pledge mom today for her Junior League girls and I get to be Mr. Mom today. (I'm sure if my professors at A&M found out I referred to myself as Mr. Mom I'd have to endure some lecture on the subjection of woman in a male-dominated society and the overall need for a society to leave behind its sexist biases of the traditional role of women in the home, but I digress) Since Holly has a well-earned reputation of being a little dictator when it comes to keeping a schedule, I thought I'd make a post during the day like she usually does. Besides, sometimes I feel that if there is not a post telling what's been going on in the day then nothing has happened.


Overall, the day has gone great. I made breakfast the morning. Ty and I ate eggs and biscuits, watched a little Elmo and Sportscenter, and even made a trip to Lowes. I also got to do a little vacuuming done while Ty ate his corn dog for lunch. He's napping right now...right on schedule...so we seem to be setting up for a great afternoon. The sun is shining, so I'm sure we'll be outside throwing rocks, picking up sticks, and barking at the dogs when he gets up. I doubt Holly will allow me to do much posting in the future, so for the first, and probably last time, I'll say goodbye from the world of blogging.


RS

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Oh my gosh this is so funny!!!