Sunday, January 18, 2009

It Begins Again

I am not sure how to follow after Ryan's guest post yesterday. I think he did a great job and I think it inspired him to start a blog for Westphalia. If you look under my Family and Friends you will see that Ryan created a blog for Westphalia ISD.
Well our Sunday was spent taking Ty to the Weekend clinic for a High Fever and just not being feeling like himself. I was thinking it was another ear infection but it is just a sore throat. The Doctor mentioned that fevers and sore throats were going around because she saw several patients with the same symptoms. Please keep our sweet Ty in your prayers.
Thankfully after some Motrin, Gatorade, and Elmo Ty started acting like himself again. Thank goodness! Hopefully Ty will continue to mend and get some sleep, but I went ahead and made the decision to cancel all of our outings for Tomorrow and Tuesday Morning so we can rest and relax!
I know I am look forward to staying home. I am SO tired. With that being said I think I am going to call it a night.

No comments: