Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Fun Day


I was so proud of Ty today because he climbed the slide and went down all by himself. There was also another mat that was leaning up against a balance beam that Ty climbed. I was shocked. It looks like we are entering a climbing stage.




We headed to Open Gym this Morning at Heart of Texas Gym. We usually go on Thursday's but I think we might start going on Friday beaus more of Ty's friends are in that class. We saw Keifer, Cinco,and Hudson. It was a fun Morning. Ty is always pooped after the gym. When it is time for his nap I told Ty to go to his bed and he did!
After Ty's nap we are going to head to the park because we have one more day of nice weather before it turns cold again. After that we will head home to get Ty ready for dinner and a slumber party with Poppy and Ghee. I am excited because that means I get a night out with Ryan. We are going to the Dead Fish Grill over looking Lake Belton for dinner and drinks with old and new friends. There is a young couple that works for my Mom's friend, Linda. They are new to Temple so Linda arranged for a group of us to get together so we could meet them.They both went to Abilene Christian so I am sure Ryan will enjoy swapping stories with them. I think it will be a fun night.
Ryan heads back to A&M tomorrow Morning. We are going to miss having him around on the weekends. That sure was a long Christmas Break. I am sure Ryan is ready to get back in the swing of things. We hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: