Monday, January 5, 2009

Miss You Daddy

Today was Ryan's first day back to work after a nice long break. Ty looked all over the house for him this Morning. I heard Daddy a lot this morning. It was so sweet. Ty and Ryan got to spend a lot of time together the past two weeks. Ryan took him to lunch at Chic Fil A so Ty could play on the playground, Whistle Stop Park, and another fun playground. They even shared their snacks together. This is Ty's new snack/activity table from his Nana and Papa. I enjoyed Ryan home because we got a lot of stuff done around the house and when he took Ty out I was able to relax. Very nice indeed. I love watching my two boys together.
They also did what they both do best: Wrestle
Today Tyler and I got back on to our routine. We started out the Morning with a fun playgroup. There were five boys running all over the place and getting in to everything. Sadie and Lily had a great time trying to keep up with them. Thanks Whitney and Sadie for hosting such a fun play group. It is at our house next Monday. We ended the day with having Ghee and Poppy over for some BBQ that I fixed in the crock pot. It was a huge hit. Tomorrow we have errands to run and then on Wednesday my Moms Group is starting back up. It is a busy week but I guess that is what we are used to.

1 comment:

The Armstrong Family said...

What sweet pictures of Ty and his daddy! I am so glad y'all had a fun and productive week as a family of three. Those are the best! I would love your crockpot BBQ recipe, so please share if you can. Sounds delicious!