Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ty's First Hair Cut

This morning Ty got his first hair cut. I will admit I was a little nervous and sad at the same time. My little boy is growing up way too fast. But, the end result was fabulous and Ty did a great job. All of the women at the Fountain of Beauty this morning loved talking to Ty and playing games with him. Some of you might be wondering if his hair is still curly, and YES it is! I also made sure to save Ty's baby hair in a baggy.
Ty looked like a big boy in the barbers chair. All ready to get his hair cut.
Megan did a great job and Ty loved her because she gave him a sucker afterwards.



The end result! It is not the best picture but I will try to get more later today. It is hard to get pictures of Ty outside because he does not stand still or look at the camera.
We are actually heading to Westphalia later this afternoon because Ryan has a board meeting tonight and would not be able to see Ty today. Plus, I need to make a lot of copies for Saturday's Orientation.



3 comments:

Heather B. said...

I am so impressed that he sat up there by himself!! Connor would have never done that! Good Job Ty!!! Love the end result!!

WashburnWife said...

Super cute! I love Megan she is great! What a handsome little man!

Lauren said...

Cute pics!! His hair looks great!! Looks like he did such a good job :) And I am cracking up at the post with Tyler's teeth marks in the crib!