Sunday, January 25, 2009

I love A Good Sale

I love Old Navy and Gap when they have a Sale. Old Navy has a great work out selection. Go GO! Buy a pair of bottoms and get a top half off! You can't beat that. I also found some other Sale items. I usually love the kids clothes at Old Navy but I made myself stay away. I am in need of things for myself but every time I go in a store I always end up getting things for Ty. Which happened at my first stop yesterday, Gap. I have a gift card to Gap that was meant for me but my Mom and I made the mistake of going into Baby Gap. Come to find out they were having a huge sale! You guessed it, Ty got a BUNCH of new clothes and is now the owner of my gift card. I find it is much easier to shop for Ty than it is myself. It is also easier to shop with out Ty. Thanks to Ty's best friend, Poppy I was able to shop with just my Mom. Ty loves his Goggy. Ty can't say his P's yet so Poppy is Goggy or Gagoo. The cute thing is Ty shouts it. We are so thankful for Ghee and Poppy. Ty lights up when ever he sees them.
If you are ever around Old Nay and Gap your should check out their great deals.



No comments: