Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year's Day

I don't know about your house but our house has had a lot of football on our TV. New Year's was filled with many Bowl Games. The most important game that day was the University of Georgia game. Ryan grew up in Georgia so he is a HUGE Georgia fan. Ty even got to dress for the occasion on Thursday. My Aunt and Uncle gave Ty some Georgia overalls. My cousin Claire also goes to school there. I think this outfit is my favorite. From some reason all of my pictures our downloading out of order. I will have to work on that.
Tyler and Ryan have had the best time together these past two weeks. It is hard to believe that Ryan has to go back to work tomorrow. We are going to miss having Ryan around the house with us. We had a great time with you Ryan. We hope you have a wonderful Spring Semester.





















We ended our New Years Day with a party at Ghee's house. As you can see the cake was a big hit with Ty. We had a hard time keeping his fingers out of the icing. Don't worry Ty got to enjoy several bites.
Well our crazy weeks begin again! I know we all enjoyed a little break but it is time to get back in the swing of things. Tomorrow Morning will be filled with a play group. It will be great for me and Ty to see our friends again.





No comments: