Thursday, January 22, 2009

Slacker

I realized today that I have not been up to date on my blog like I used to be. It hit me a few minutes ago when I was on the Westphalia Blog. Ryan has posted everyday this week and his wife has not! Oh, the pressure. I will say that I have always been proud of Ryan but after reading his blog I beam all over.
I used to blog everyday at the same time but it seems like the older Ty has gotten the more hectic our life has become. I would not change a thing about it. If we were not busy then what would I have to blog about?
Plus my New Years Resolution was to start working out. My parents gave me the Wii Fit for Christmas and I love it. However I have been working out during Ty's nap instead of blogging. Sometimes I have time to do both but then there are days like today that I had some other tasks to tackle. No matter what the day brings I know that I will always have this precious face to look at. We have had some unseasonably warm weather again this week so we have been out side A LOT! Ty can stay outside for hours playing with rocks and sticks.


When you have a toddler that loves to explore and get in to many things it is hard to find the time, or want to take the time to blog everyday but I know so many of you are depending on me so I will do better!!!

1 comment:

Mary Beth and Travis said...

I hope our little boy loves to play outside as much as yours does!!! Ty is too cute.
Also, I checked out Ryan's blog- I think it's GREAT!!!!! What a great idea to keep people informed and for them to get to know him a little bit better. :)