Monday, April 27, 2009

21 Months





Yesterday Ty turned 21 months. Only three more months until the BIG 2! Ty is growing up so fast and makes us laugh everyday.
Ty loves to mimic everything we do. If I am on the phone he will act like he is on the phone and says bye-bye when I get off. If we start laughing Ty starts laughing too. Ty's favorite thing to do is run. He loves running from me. Ty's favorite word is NO. sometimes he will point/shake his finger and say no, no, no. That was supposed to be for the dog's when they jump but now Ty says it all time. It was cute at first but now when I tell him to come in or put something down he will look at me and say NO. Oh, the joys of toddler hood. However, he can still be very sweet. The hugs and kisses melt my heart.
We love you Ty. We are so very proud of you and love watching you grow up to be a precious little boy.

No comments: