Tuesday, April 7, 2009

One Lucky Boy

Ty has been spoiled this week by all of his Grandparents. Ty had an audience at Gym yesterday: Nana, Ghee, and Amma. My Grandmother is also in town. I will get pictures soon. Yesterday we had a fun afternoon of house hunting and Daddy coming home early from work. Last night we had everyone over for Hamburgers and Margarita's. I love having family over. We are so blessed to have family so close by and especially Grandparent's and Great Grandparent's that think the world of Ty. Ty playing Thomas games on the computer with Ghee and Nana.
Nana left this Morning to go back to Fort Worth on the train. Ty really enjoyed getting to see some trains again. I tell you this boy of ours is hooked on trains. We had a wonderful visit and Ty loved seeing Nana every Morning. He would shout Nana several times. Thanks for coming Linda. We loved having you house hunt with us.
Now I am doing laundry and preparing for a Provisional meeting that is at our house tonight. It is a good thing it is still clean. That is the one nice thing about our home being on the market. Our house is always show ready. At least I hope it is!

No comments: