Friday, April 24, 2009

Pricing,Pricing, and MORE Pricing

I have been so consumed with Junior League this week but it has beem so worth it. I know the Provisional's are going to have a GREAT sale. The past two evenings have been spent pricing and sorting clothes, books, shoes, belts, and tools. We have had so many great women helping us out. It was a lot of work and hours but we had a great time doing it. The big preview party kicks off tonight at 5:30pm with tons of wine and appetizers. Christina and I are very proud of our handsome Manikin. This pictures was taking around 8:30pm last night. We were both SO tired. Below you will find the rest of the dedicated women. What an awesome group of Volunteers.
We were able to promote the sale one last time this afternoon on KWTX News 10. This time we headed to Waco. I might be famous after this sale!
I do need to say a HUGE thanks to my wonderful husband and parent's who have helped me out SO much this week with Ty. I truly appreciate you all very much. Thanks for always supporting me.

No comments: