Thursday, April 16, 2009

Our Week

Ty listened to some music while Mommy swept the porch and took care of the flowers.
Then he started dancing.

Ty also Spent a lot of time with Dogs outside while I cleaned. Our poor dogs have not been allowed to come inside ever since our home has been on the market. This is my rule, but they make a mess and I don't have time to clean up after them. I hate it but this is how it is for now.
Playing in Daddy's Truck and with the pooper scooper. Ty loves anything that is not a toy.

I am sorry for not posting the past tow days but I have been swamped and have had plans the past two nights. Tuesday night was a JL board meeting, yesterday was Bible study, and last night was Supper Club at our house (my camera was not charged so I did not get any pictures from the Supper Club Pajama Party. We had breakfast for dinner!) We have a lot of fun plans for the Summer. A possible road trip?!?!?
Tonight we are going to the Parade of Homes kick off dinner with my parents. Ty is my date because Ryan has a School Board Meeting. We are very excited that My dad has a home in the parade this year! This is my Dad's first house since he has been back in Temple. It is beautiful, of course. Tomorrow we have Gymnastics with friends and Ryan has a school dance. Saturday Ryan is back in class and then we are going to a Birthday Party on Saturday for a good friend of ours.
I am sure there is a lot more I am missing but I have so many emails to catch on and I still need to finish getting my house back in order after last night. Next week is even worse than this week. I will try my best to keep up!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Road Trip in your future!! I wish your road trip would be here!!!! Your house looks great Holly!