Monday, April 20, 2009

Morning Buzz

This Morning we had the opportunity to promote the Junior League's "Tools for Success" Sale that will be held this weekend. Christina and I are so blessed to have so many wonderful Spring Provisional's that were willing to meet us at the SHR at 5:45am so they could help get the word out. We also had a wonderful Board Member that was there with us this morning, too. Wow what a dynamic group of ladies I am honored to work with and call my friends.
If you would like to watch please go to: http://www.kwtx.com/ The Morning Buzz video is on the right hand side. We did two segments. I even have it on our DVR but I have not watched it. Katy, Christina, Me, Jessica, Jen, and Julie
Below you will find our lovely table display that we created at the last minute.


1 comment:

Maryellen said...

Hi Holly, I totally tried to watch your video but I couldn't find it.