Saturday, April 18, 2009

Showering Grace

Me, Mom, Gramma with Samantha and her Mom and Grandmother. We have a lot of memories together.
Elizabeth, Katie, Lindsay, Me, Samantha, and Kelly.
It was like a mini High School Reunion. The majority of these girls I have known since Pre-School. The youngest one at the shower. He might have been the loudest, too.
Me with my very Special Friend Lindsay. I am very fortunate to still see her a lot. Every week!
This Morning I had the opportunity to attend a Baby shower (With Ty) for one of my sweet friends from my childhood. Samantha is expecting baby Grace in June. This will be Samantha's second, her little Boy Ryan just turned 2. It was great seeing a lot of my special friends from childhood that I do not get to see that often.
However, I had Ty will me because my Mom was also invited and Ryan and my Dad were both booked. Let me tell you that my days of being able to sit and enjoy a conversation are over. I was ready to leave once we got there because Ty his so full of energy and was running all over the place. Thank goodness Ghee was there as a back-up. However, once it came time to sit down for brunch Ty lasted a few minutes but then we had to go because he was getting antsy. We left Ghee and Amma so they could enjoy themselves.
Over all it was a wonderful Morning with so many special Women that have touched my life in so many amazing ways.
Thank goodness for a night out tonight. (Ryan if you are reading this in class don't forget about going out for Stacie's 30th Birthday). Ryan always tells me that the only way he knows what is going on in our life is through the blog so I thought I would add that info in there just in case he forgot.

No comments: