Monday, April 27, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up

This weekend were able to raise 1411,00 for Children's Literacy. In May we will be presenting a classroom set of books to a variety of classrooms in Bell County. Christina and I with some of the Provisional's. We had 14 new Provisional's this Spring.
My Fellow Chair. I will have to say that Christina and I are truly Kindred Spirits.

The Provisional's "Tools for Success" was a HUGE Success on Friday and Saturday! I am so proud of all of their hard work! It is hard to believe that our league year is coming to end. I have truly enjoyed this position and working with one of my best friends but I know that the next league year with be a great adventure, too.
I am so excited about the week and weeks ahead because we joined the Summit! I have missed working out at a gym so this afternoon while Ty played in the Kid's Play Room(there were a few tears when I left but then he found a train set and life was good) I enjoyed my time on the tread mill listening to my I-pod! It was SO great. My Goal is to go every Morning or Afternoon depending on our Schedule. This is the first week in a while that we don't have plans everyday. It is kind of nice. Ty also got registered for Swim Lessons through the City of Temple.

No comments: