Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Back To School

Yesterday marked the first day back for Ryan's staff. This week is filled with numerous in- service activities. It hard to believe that students come back next Monday. This is Ryan's favorite time. To be honest his favorite time is when he goes in to stores and there are isles and isles of school supplies. Ryan loves everything about going back to school. It is hard to believe that this is my third summer not be starting back to work. I don't miss it for one minute. I am perfectly content with my new role.
My hope is that all goes well for Ryan this week and next and that Westphalia has a great school year. The staff and students at Westphalia are very blessed to have such a wonderful administrator. Tyler and I are trying to adjust to the School work schedule and longer hours. Ty is also trying to get used to Ryan not being home when he wakes up. He walked around the house yesterday Morning calling for him. Tonight I am hosting a small gathering at my house for the Provisional and Arrangements Committees. We have Binders and Invitations to work on. I know we will have a fun time while we work.

No comments: