Saturday, August 29, 2009

Good Hygiene








I have started working with Ty on having good hygiene. Especially washing our hands before and after we eat. I am a huge germ freak these days and with Ty starting MDO I want to make sure we have some good hygiene skills.
We are having a nice weekend so far. This Morning Ty went to Westphalia with Ryan and helped work on the football field. Ryan said he had a great time. Ty loves going to Daddy's school. I spent the Morning trying to secure Auction Items for the JLBC Buck Shot Blast. It was a great morning and we live in such a great community that is always willing to give something. The rest of the day we are just getting things done around the house before Ryan and I have a night out. Ty is going to have a mini slumber party with Sadie. Too bad they have to go to bed at 7:30pm. Our sitter is so great. We are so lucky to have her and it is perfect that she is willing to watch Ty's friend, too! I know they will have so much playing until bed time.

No comments: