Monday, August 17, 2009

Tee Time

Sunday afternoon my Aunt and Uncle came in to town for a visit and the boys decided to go play golf at Wildflower. Ty was stuck with the Women going to Salado. After Salado we went back to Ghee and Poppy's house to play and wait for the men to finish their golf game.
Ryan called me when they were towards the end of their game and asked me to Take Ty to meet them and play the last 3 holes with them. Well, my parents live in the Wildflower Subdivision so I loaded Ty up and away we went. Ty was in golf heaven. This was his first time on the course and he loved everything about it. He was so great that I hope he will be invited back.





The golfers: Uncle John, Ryan, Ty ,and Poppy
After golf we all went back to my parents house for Mexican food. That evening after I put Ty down I got together with my sit and sip group (last night was our first gathering). We had a wonderful evening sitting out on the patio talking.
This week is so busy with outings and preparing the house for a Back to School Round Up for Ryan's staff. It will be a full week.

No comments: