Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I want to be like my Daddy

This Morning I am rushing to get us both ready and out the door for Bible Study and I find this when I walk back in our room from talking on the phone. I just had to post this one....... look at that innocent face.
After Ty had Ryan's jeans around his neck he put on one of Ryan's old shirts on. He kept saying "DADA". I think Ty is missing Ryan. Ryan walked in last night from work right before bedtime. At least Ty was able to get some hugs and kisses in. Thank goodness Ryan will be home on time the next few days.
Bible Study was great this Morning. We started our new Study and welcomed a new face and also welcomed someone back (It was great seeing you Kristy). I cherish every Wednesday Morning with this amazing group of Women. Tomorrow evening we meet Ty's Mother's Day Out Teacher. I am excited and nervous but I know this will be good for Ty and me. We start next Tuesday. Not much else planned for the week. Just enjoying some down time for a little bit. September is going to be busy!

1 comment:

The Eidson Family said...

Great to BE back! BTW, Holly you look really happy these days. Glad the fall is off to such a good start/