Thursday, August 27, 2009

Good Day

Today we went to Splash Pad and the Park and then this evening we went to Ty's new school to meet his Mother's Day Out Teacher. We are very excited about this new adventure for Ty. I have heard wonderful things about this program and there is always a waiting list just to get in to this program so we feel very fortunate that Ty will be attending this school on Tuesday-Thursday. This Church holds a special place in my heart because it was my childhood church. Ty's class is in one of my old class rooms. Ty has numerous friends that will be in school with him and I know we will meet new friends.
Tomorrow we are heading to the Splash Pad for a picnic and then Saturday evening we are going out with some friends. We have a full weekend filled with fun outings. These pictures were taken last night.









No comments: