Monday, August 10, 2009

The Rest of Our Weekend

Once we got home from the Mayborn Museum I only had a few hours until I headed to my Junior League Board and Chair Training/Retreat at a beautiful Ranch outside of Holland. This meant Ryan and Ty would be spending the weekend together. This was Ryan's first time to watch over night by himself. They had a great time together. I am sorry but I did not get any pictures of our time at the Ranch. We had an awesome training and really learned a lot from our guest speaker. After we finished on Friday night we had a fun slumber party. It was complete with smores, wine, and staying up really late talking. I forgot how much fun Slumber Parties can be. By the time I made it home on Saturday a little after 2pm Ty was still napping (right on schedule). I love that Ryan follows my schedule!
After Ty we went for a quick swim at our friends house and then we came home to prepare for the next weekend event. End of Summer Party! We had a great night and Ty loved his new babysitter. He actually said bye when we were leaving. No tears!!!! That makes a Mom feel good. We had a great night catching up with Friends we have not seen in a while. I only got one picture. After we left the party a small group of us went to Denim and Diamonds (fussy picture below). It was kind of joke but we stayed for a drink. I can't not tell you the last time was there.

Sunday we were all tired from our long but fun weekend.

No comments: