Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Laughter

Laughter is the best medicine. I have needed to remind myself of that saying the past two days. It all started with the ceiling and then after that our AC stopped blowing out cool air. Therefore, yesterday evening we packed up and headed over to my parents for the evening. Thank goodness they live close.
This afternoon around 4pm the AC contractor showed up and got everything working! Thank goodness.
We have still been able to have some fun during all this. Ty got a lot of playing time in yesterday afternoon with his friends and I was able to visit with all my great Mom Friends. Today was all about errands and trying to stay cool. Ty also got a late B-day gift from his Ghee and Poppy that he adores. Pictures coming later. This evening I had a meeting to attend so it was nice to get out for a while. Tomorrow is Bible Study and then on Friday is our first trip to the Children's Museum in Waco.
We are still staying busy and trying to enjoy Ryan's early arrival home in the afternoon's as much as we can. It is hard to believe school is right around the corner.






No comments: