Friday, August 28, 2009

Picnic

Today we headed to the Splash Pad for some fun in the water and then had a nice picnic. All of the kids had a great time and lasted a long time. Ty was ready to crash when we got home. I always love fun outings with friends.
We are ready for the weekend and for Ryan being home this weekend! We have a few more weeks until his Weekend class starts. Thank goodness.
Tomorrow Morning I have a Junior League function and then tomorrow night Ryan and I are going to a pool party! Adults Only. I know we will have a great time. I am ready for a night out.
We actually met some new friends today that are going to be are neighbors very soon. Michelle and her little girl, Amelia. It was great meeting them and I can't wait until they move down the street from us.

No comments: