Monday, August 24, 2009

Saturday

Saturday was a very full day for me. I spent the majority of my Morning and Afternoon at the Second Hand welcoming the new Provisional Members to the Junior League. 13 young and all amazing women attend our Provisional Orientation. I love this day because you really get to know a lot about the newest members and learn about all their talents.
The Provisional Chairs are doing a great job and I am loving my new position. However, some days seem very overwhelming. I have a feeling we are going to have a great year!
Saturday evening Ty spent the evening with our new baby sitter, Tabitha so we could go to Supper Club. This was Tabitha's second time to watch Ty and he really loves her. It so nice to have a back up when my parents can't watch Ty.
We had a great time catching up and of course enjoying some wonderful dishes. I actually put Ryan in charge of the appetizer for Supper Club since I was gone all day Saturday. Ryan made some awesome nachos. Ryan called them Macho Nachos. They were a big hit. I might put him in charge more often. We are still waiting on baby Sydney to arrive. It should not be long.
Sunday we headed to church and then spent the day doing fun things as a family. Trying to enjoy all the time we can with Ryan before he get really busy with work and school.

No comments: