Monday, August 17, 2009

Wicked Weekend

Saturday was jam packed with fun activities for all of us. Saturday Morning started with a fun Baby Shower. Ryan took Ty to run some errands and after nap time We had some friends over to see our house for the first time. We had a wonderful visit. After they left I got Ty ready for a fun afternoon of swimming with Poppy. Ryan headed out to shoot some skeet with a friend. It was his first time and he had a great time.
At 4pm I was in route to Austin with my Mom and the Maxwell's for a fun girls night with dinner and drinks and then Wicked! It was great spending the evening with one of my best friends from childhood. Sara lives in Austin so we met at her house and then we went to a really fun Wine Bar for drinks and appetizers. We had the best Mother daughter time. We had a great time sharing stories and catching up. Wicked was incredible. It was my 2ND time to see it but it was ten times better than the first time I saw it.
It was close to 1:30 am when we got home so needless to say I was exhausted. It was so worth it though. My Mom and Vicki
Me and Sara
I love weekends filled with good friends and family. I have pictures to post from yesterday. We had a wonderful Sunday with family.

No comments: