Monday, July 5, 2010

3rd of July Parade

Come rain or shine we were determined to have the Historical District July 4th parade. My Morning started at 6:30 am with a balloon party at a neighbors house, and we blew up over two hundred balloons and had people lining the street with red white and blue balloons. However, most of our balloons looked really sad once they got out in the rain. It poured until right before the parade started.... however, that did not stop us. After the balloon party I headed home to get the boys so we could get the barricades set up and pick up lemonade from Chick Fil A.
We headed to the start of the parade and I was so relieved to see people lining the streets with wagons and bikes. A police car and two fire trucks were all ready for the parade, too! I must say that despite the rain we had a fun Morning with friends and neighbors. However, I was relieved when it was all over and I could enjoy time visiting with friends and taking Ty to see the fire truck.
Thank you North Temple for coming together and helping us put together a wonderful parade.
Madiosn came and joined Ty in his wagon.















No comments: