Monday, July 5, 2010

Family Fun

After the parade we headed home to pack our bags and head to Lakeway to spend the day at my Aunt and Uncles new house with my Dad's family. It was great seeing everyone. Unfortunately, my camera died right when we got there so I did not get too many pictures.
We spent the majority of our afternoon outside in the pool. Thankfully the weather cooperated with us. Ty became fast friends with my cousins little girl, Abbie. Ty wanted to be with Abbie at all times.
We could see several firework shows from the house so we sat back on Saturday evening and watched all the beautiful fireworks (Ty lasted until 9pm, so he missed out on the show). We woke up early on Sunday and enjoyed a big breakfast and then headed back home with Ghee and Poppy. We got home in time to clean our house and prepare for friends and fireworks!




No comments: