Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Artist For A Day







The weekly play group that we attend had a Mommy and Me art class this Morning. Wednesday Morning is normally our Bible Study day, but I thought this might be a fun outing for us. A few of our friends from Bible Study were at the mini art class today so it was fun seeing a lot of good friends. A local artist that owns a studio in Georgetown came and led the class and I think the adults and kids had a great time. We were supposed to be paining bugs but Ty had another plan as you can see. I had the best time watching Ty explore with all the differnt colors. When he finished he said "look at my firework". I think Ty is still dreaming about the firwworks from last Sunday. After painting and a fun pot luck lunch we headed home to rest up for some fun at the Park and Splash Pad with Madison. We had a full day with good friends!

No comments: