Sunday, July 11, 2010

Port Aransas

Our Supper Club had our second annual road trip to Port Aransas over the weekend! We all came back with some sun so I think that is proof that we had a wonderful trip. We were only missing one person this year..... we missed you DJ but we hope your were able to get a lot of work done. I took a few pictures but I relied on others with better cameras to take more, so I will be posting more when I get them. This weekend was just a reminder of how lucky and blessed we are to have such amazing friends. We laughed, ate amazing food, relaxed on the beach, and went on boat rides. I think that equals a great weekend. Christina and me. My preggo buddy, Whitney! Last year we had one pregnant and this year we had two preggos. I wonder what will happen next year?


The girls decided to get matching beach bags this year! Our husbands thought we were the biggest dorks! I loved it... K.C., Lindsay, me, Christina, and Whitney
Ghee and Poppy watched Ty this weekend and he had a blast! He did not want to leave their house when we came to pick him up. Thank you Mom and Dad for taking such good care of our little man. He has been asking for you both ever since we left your house.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Holly,
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blogs about Port Aransas to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Jane