Monday, July 12, 2010

Helping Hands

After dinner Ty decided to lend a helping hand to his Daddy who was doing some touch up work on our patio (our patio has had a make over and I will take pictures when it is all complete).
This Morning marked the first of my weekly Doctor Appointments. I am still in shock that it is already that time and everyday day we are getting closer and closer to meeting Landry James! I am also feeling a little panicked over how much I would like to get done before he makes his appearance. I guess it is time to get busy. Landry is doing well and his head his down so that makes me feel good. As my Doctor put it: he is on the launching pad. I am also dilated, which I could not believe but my Doctor mentioned that is common with 2ND babies. I go again next Monday so we will see what happens then.
Until then I must prepare for Ty's 3rd Birthday party which is this weekend. We thought we might have it early just in case Landry decides to come a little early! I am also in shock that I will have a 3 year old in two weeks.

No comments: