Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Fun In The Sun

I finally got some pictures from our fun weekend trip to Port A! We really had an amazing weekend and I am so thankful we were able to go. Our Group.
I finally got a picture with Ryan.

These next two pictures are my favorite and I think frame worthy. Even Landry and Zoe are in the picture. I truly love these girls and am so thankful for each and every one of them.


Ty had MDO this Morning so I ran around and got a lot party stuff for this weekend. This afternoon we headed to the pool. Our week is kind of crazy with getting everything done for Ty's party and getting our house ready for family.



1 comment:

Margaret said...

That last picture is adorable. I can't believe Ty is turning 3, that means Clark will be next...time sure flies when you're having fun. Let me know if you need any help before Landry comes or even after. HUGS!