Thursday, July 1, 2010

Boy's Bath

The boy's bath is coming together. We added Landry's towel and some new pictures. The pictures match the boy's towels and shower curtain. I fell in love with this bath set when I was pregnant with Tyler and I was so thrilled when I saw they still carried it. I can't wait to have both Ty and Landry in there taking baths together.
We had a good rainy Thursday. Thank goodness we were still able to play outside some this afternoon. Ty went to School this Morning and I made phone calls and ran errands for the July 3rd parade. Tomorrow and Saturday are going to be crazy with all the last minute details for the parade, but hopefully Saturday Morning will be a huge success and a fun parade for the kids. I have a police car and two fire trucks..... I know Ty will love the fire truck. Ryan has class tomorrow Morning in College Station (he has been working all week on a power point and paper that are due tomorrow) and he took Monday off so we are ready for a long weekend with Daddy!