Monday, July 19, 2010

Party Weekend

Last weekend was a BIG party weekend. We had Ty's 3rd Birthday Party on Saturday and then on Saturday evening we finally made it out to The Oscar Store with all of our family that was in town. We loved it and the food was great. However, I ended up having to leave early with the Birthday Party Boy because he was all partied out. However, Ryan and I keep talking about how we want to go back. Maybe in the Fall we can make a trip with some of our friends and enjoy it a little more. Sunday was another party day, because Ty's friends Keifer and Lily celebrated their 4th and 2nd Birthday! Christina and I always have our parties on the same weekend! There was a jump house and a pinata. However, it only took the third boy to swing to knock all the candy out. Ty really wanted to hit with the bat... he was a little uncertain about running to get the candy but he finally made is way in and got some suckers. After the Marshall's we loaded up and headed to the Vaught's house for dinner. Of course Ty and Madison had a blast playing together. They ran all over the front and back yard. Needless to say Ty was all partied our yesterday, too. Thank goodness for today, because we were able to relax.
This Morning I did have my weekly Dr. Apt and I was dilated to a 2 so I made some progress..... I guess. My Doctor is going out of town next week for a conference so he kept telling me not to have Landry while he was gone. I hope I don't because I really want him to deliver Landry, but I know I will be in good hands if Landry happens to come next week. The last few weeks are always the worst because you just never know when the big day will come!
Pinata fun and playing horseshoes at The Oscar Store while waiting for our table. I think Ryan enjoyed playing as much as the boys did.




No comments: