Wednesday, February 22, 2012

4 Months

Our sweet Georgia Kate has been with our family for 4 months, and I can honestly say that they have been the most rewarding 4 months of my life. I am so in love with this little girl and she has brought so much joy and life back in to my heart.
I truly love everything about these stages where she is exploring everything. She loves to smile, squeal, and we are getting a little laugh out of her every once and a while. She truly is so sweet.
Today she is wearing her rainbow bow that one of my Hope Mommy Friends made for her. I think it fits our GK perfectly.
Rainbow Baby is the term given to the baby that is born after his or her brother or sister went to Heaven. At the end of every storm a beautiful rainbow appears to provide you with peace, hope, comfort, and joy. I am truly blessed to be the Mom of 3 beautiful children!












3 comments:

Lisa said...

Aw, I love seeing her wear her rainbow bow!! It made me smile and it's been kind of a blah day. Thanks GK :)

Sarah Erwin said...

Aw! So sweet...and I can't wait for Grey to wear her Rainbow Bow from Lisa too! :)

Sara said...

Beautiful bow, even more beautiful baby!