Tuesday, February 7, 2012

New Things








Some days I just wish I could hit a pause button and slow down how big Georgia Kate is getting.... it is going so fast. I am going to blink and she will be 1!

Today I thought I would try her in this fun activity center that Tyler loved... her feet can't touch the bottom yet, but she really enjoyed all the new stuff.

However, when I pulled this toy out again it was amazing the bitter sweet memories that came with it. We had packed this toy away when Tyler outgrew it but brought it back out right before Landry was born, and then of course it lived in our closet when Landry did not come with us..... I ached all over again for that precious boy who I never got to see in this activity center, but then I felt God reminding to look at the precious girl that is enjoying it now, and to capture these special moments that we have with her as she is experiencing a "first". I love these sweet moments during the hustle and bustle of our days when I am reminded of how precious life is and how God is slowly changing and restoring our hearts.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I love all the sweet pictures of Georgia Kate!