Sunday, February 19, 2012

Puppy Love




The other morning I heard squeals coming from Georgia Kate's room after she awoke from her Morning nap, so I walk in to get her and I find her loving on her baby. :) The baby was propped up beside her sleep sheep sound machine, and she knocked both of them down just to get to her little baby. I think GK has found a new love! It is so sweet to watch with her baby... I love when she rolls on her side and takes her baby with her... it looks like she is trying to wrestle with her. It is so sweet how the obsession with dolls starts so early... I love it!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

So sweet! I could probably find a picture of Sierra doing this same thing at this same age. She was the same way. It is adorable and SO much fun. Enjoy :)

Sara said...

Adorable!!! She is still so sweet, I love this little tidbit you posted!

lvaught said...

Love this!

Anonymous said...

She's not hugging...she's practicing her headlock!!! GK is going to be a dominant wrestler one day!

Ghee and Poppy said...

Naw...naw...naw!!!