Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Theme Of The Day



Yellow has been the theme of the day at our house. Tyler got his first yellow card at school today.



Tyler told me as soon as we were walking to the car after I picked him up how he got a yellow card, and I asked him why and he said "because I was not listening". I was shocked and very proud of his honesty because I never would have known if Tyler had not said anything to me. I called his Teacher to confirm, and indeed he got a yellow card. We had a long talk and some time out time when we got home. Later in the day we decided to work on a card to give to his Teacher apologizing for not listening... I helped write and Ty told me what to say.



Having a issue with Ty's behavior has never been a concern of ours. We are always told how sweet he is. I guess there is a first time for everything. However, I am hoping this trend does not continue. Yellow is not a theme I like when it comes to Tyler... I prefer Green. :)