Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sharing

I reached in to our cabinet after I finished giving Georgia Kate her bath tonight, and I grabbed this adorable duck towel, and as I was opening it up Landry's name appeared on it (I was surprised because I thought I boxed everything of his up), and my heart leap.... I thought about putting it back, but I decided against that because it felt like I would be hiding him from her, and more than anything I want Georgia Kate to know about her other Big Brother, Landry.
Plus I thought she would make a cute duck.... and I was right. GK is one lucky girl to have two amazing Big Brothers, and I love knowing that Georgia Kate has something of Landry's. Beyond blessed by these three beautiful children.





2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh wow. I'm not sure how I would feel if I came across something of Adelyn's in a place I didn't expect it. Hard. Her coming home outfit is still hanging on Coen's closet door. I have thought about moving it, but I think I will leave it there until he is old enough to hurt it. I think it's perfect for Georgia Kate to wear something of her big brother's. Everything I bought for Adelyn was super girly, so we can't use it for Coen.

I love looking at your pictures, Georgia Kate reminds me so much of Coen!

Sarah Erwin said...

So sweet...she does make a cute duck! :)
I love that our hope babies can share their items with their rainbow siblings..<3